10.10.12

Topshop Fever! 



Topshop Is In The Air
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl
Blouse: Topshop
Skirt: Valleygirl
Jumper: Country Road
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Ksubi
Jacket: Zara



Since 'Topshop' opened its first store in Sydney last week it is all I have been hearing about (and I'm sure you have too). It seems the whole of Sydney was eagerly awaiting the opening of the store. There were lines of crazy fans camping out for days down beside the 'Gowings' building in the CBD. Total madness! We really do go hell for leather on all of the latest trends! The opening night party also looks like it was a massive hit with lots of Australian fashionistas and celebrities attending the event. 

Unfortunately, I was not in Sydney last week so I was not able to have my 'Topshop' fix until Sunday. Luckily Sunday is a fairly dead day for shopping in the city so the crowds weren't too big and I was able to walk straight in. However, it was madness inside! Four levels of fashion heaven! 


I snapped up some great buys including a quirky white, tailored shirt, outrageous socks and a great lobster print shirt (from Topman). I also managed to snap up the last pair of their 'cut out' boots. I found them on display upstairs and when I showed them to the girl in shoes she was astounded that I managed to find a pair. She said they sold out hours after the store opened.  They were my size too. Gosh I find some great items sometimes! 


My cut out boots are the bomb!

Overall, of course it is still no London 'Topshop' but it will cure my 'Topshop-itis' until I can afford to go to London myself! I could have gone crazy and spent up a storm, I really had to restrain myself. The bad news is I will be returning this weekend with a friend who will be down from Brisbane. Maybe I will have to leave my wallet at home on purpose! 


No comments:

Post a Comment