4.10.12

No One Will Ever Know

Simple Is Better
Sunglasses: Shakuhachi, Bali
Dress: K-Mart
Shoes: Zara



I know I shouldn't tell people that I shop at K-Mart but to be honest I am pretty proud of the awesome buys I pick up there! This lace cream dress is my latest purchase. Simply paired with my cream 'Zara' brogues you would never guess it cost me under $20! 

Today DA and I went to local favourite 'Room 10' in Potts Point for coffee. It is tucked away in the middle of Llankelly Place amongst other favourites such as 'Mad Pizza'. 

The little hole in the wall cafe is run by who other than young hipster guys. It is always extremely busy and full of locals sitting outside sipping coffee and munching down on massive salad bowls. The decor is rather simple but what it lacks in ambiance it makes up for in coffee and food. 

Large Latte $4

Their menu is rather simple. They offer all day breakfast options, huge salad bowls and fresh sandwiches with generous fillings as well as some sweet options. Although their food looks delicious their main attraction is their great coffee. They are not shy when displaying their Sydney Morning Herald 'Two Coffee Cups' award. It is mounted on the wall right next to the counter and the barista also pointed it out! Luckily, their coffee is delicious so boasting is acceptable! They pump out 'Mecca Espresso' which, you know, I love!


Sometimes simple is better which, is definitely the case with 'Room 10'. 

Room 10
10 Llankelly Place
Potts Point NSW 2011

Overall: 7.5/10
Ambiance: 6/10
Coffee: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment