28.6.12

Painting the town blue


Keeping colour alive in winter
Sunglasses: Prada
Necklace: Sportsgirl
Bomber Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Nan's closet
Jeans: K-Mart
Boots: Dotti


I was feeling very artistic today and it was reflected in my outfit choice. I had on tie-dye blue jeans and a Monet style print bomber jacket - reminiscing my days in visual arts class! 


Top Left: MS and her EBT
Bottom Right: Large Skim Latte


My dear friend MS and I went to coffee at 'White Horse' in Sutherland today. It is fairly new and has replaced Grind as the hip, top spot for coffee in 'The Shire'. Run by your typical friendly, hipster boys the cafe was pumping! At one point the line for coffee was almost out the door! 'White Horse' roasts their own coffee beans and has signature water bottles and napkins - a cute little touch! The coffee was good but not excellent and things on the food front were very simple - banana bread, croissants and a couple of paninis. If I was a local I would probably return on a regular basis but unless I am meeting a friend in the area I have no real desire to travel back there in a rush. 


Overall: 6/10
Ambience: 6/10
Coffee: 7/10


White Horse
2/137 Flora St 
Sutherland, NSW 2232 



No comments:

Post a Comment