26.6.12

Bargain Hunt


Gold Chains
Sunglasses: Prada
Lipstick: Mac
Jacket: Zara
Necklace: Kookai
Skirt: Forever New
Handbag: Zara
Socks: Gorman
Boots: Topshop


Today I spent the morning vintage shopping on Crown St, Surry Hills. My outfit today was inspired by my gold chain necklace that I am wearing in the photo. I love how it matched the gold chains in my skirt. 


In the words of Gok shopping gives you "... a tired brain, tired eyes and a tired sense of taste. You need a coffee break". Naturally, I leaped at the chance to try another great coffee shop, Single Origin Roasters. I only stopped off for a take away coffee from the take away counter and it hit the spot. It came extra hot without me even asking - such a change from the many luke warm coffees I receive! The food that was being served at the cafe looked pretty damn good. Lots of big sandwiches. Maybe next time! 


Coffee Stop!


Single Origin Roasters
60-64 Reservoir St 
Surry Hills, NSW 2010


Overall: 7/10
Ambience: 7/10
Coffee: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment