14.4.13

Collaborations

Chequered Love
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl + DIY
Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Windsor Smith
Watch: Swatch Watch
Handbag: Nasty Gal 



I love a good collaboration as much as I love a good matchy, matchy outfit! Therefore, this 'J.W. Anderson' for 'Topshop' two piece suit is so fab! 

I love that so many designers have teamed up with high street brands to create affordable items for the average person. Topshop is constantly joining forces with designers such as Kate Moss, J.W. Anderson and Chloe Jade Green. 'Sportsgirl's' latest collaboration with 'Henry Holland' is amaze and the list goes on. 


The only problem with living in Australia is we only receive limited numbers of these           collaborations - maybe one or two of each size break per store (which really isn't much for one Sydney store). I literally was in Topshop the day after the new J.W. Anderson collection dropped and this outfit had nearly completely sold out. The only pieces remaining were on the mannequin.  Luckily, the ever so helpful staff at 'Topshop' allowed me to purchase these pieces, as they would not be getting anymore stock of the same style. It is just such a perfect outfit for the change of season. 

On a side note - I am loving navy. It is a bit of a mix up from the usual black and white! 


Big kisses to the 'Topshop AU' team - they are always super friendly :) 





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this J.W. Anderson outfit! I wanted it so desperately but I don't think it would look 1/2 as good on me as much as it suits you! Absolutely love how you put this outfit together and with the shoes! And I adore how you DIY'd your sunnies!
    Seriously such a cool outfit! ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely words Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete