4.8.12


Stars and Stripes


THe US of A.
Jumper: Peter Alexander
Necklace: Unknown, London
Pants: Bardot
Shoes: Wittner 


Once again my outfit consisted of red, white and blue. Team USA! I had on a few new goodies including my new, extremely comfortable silver sequinned stars jumper and my metallic silver wedges. I also christened my new "Seed" tan and neon pink clutch and accessorised my outfit with three different types of gold bracelets - rose, gold and white gold. I even incorporated a blue watch necklace to tie in with the sports theme.  


Clutch: Seed
Bracelets: Sportsgirl and Hermes
Ring: Tiffany and Co.





I love that people in Sydney are once again starting to do their grocery shopping in speciality shops. Going to the butcher for meat, fruit shop for fresh produce, speciality bakeries for bread, etc. It is a lot of fun (although more expensive). Yesterday I visited a cute deli in Erskineville where I picked up some lovely double smoked ham, shaved Danish salami, chilli olives and fresh dolmatis (vine leaf rolls). The dolmatis were exceptionally nice as instead of being filled with normal rice they were filled with a mediterranean flavoured rice. The employees in speciality shops are always much friendlier, attentive and are passionate about what they sell. You are also more likely to receive more personable service! 






The Deli Erskineville
110 Erskineville Road
Erskineville NSW 2043


Overall: 8/10
Food: 8/10















No comments:

Post a Comment