2.8.12


Good to be home!

Olympian 
Necklace: Anap, Bali
Blouse: Topshop, Bali
Pants: Chinatown, Sydney
Watch: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Vans


I was a little excited to go shopping in the city today as I feel like it has been a lifetime since I was last there! My outfit today was once again Olympic inspired, including my "Olympic Rings" style necklace. This time it had a bit of an American feel as the American swimmer did just beat our Aussie, James Magnussen by 100th of a second in the men’s 100m freestyle!
Large Skim Latte $4

I always grab a coffee before I start trailing around the shops and today I decided to finally get a coffee from “Workshop Expresso”. When I get off the bus I always see large queues of people waiting outside the shoebox café. For good reason too, as they use “Single Origin Roasters” coffee and “Sonoma” bread.  Their coffee was creamy and delicious (as you would expect) and they had an assortment of fresh sandwiches and sweets that looked wonderful. Pity it wasn’t lunchtime! Next time I am opting for the egg sandwich! 

Workshop Expresso
500 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000

Overall: 9/10
Coffee: 9/10


Workshop Espresso on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment