10.8.12

Adidas

Comfy but stylish 
Sunglasses: Shakuhachi, Bali
Dress: Anap, Bali
Jacket: Adidas
Clutch: Seed
Shoes: Royal Elastics
Watch: Swatch Watch

I had many errands to run today, nothing in particularly important but I still like to look good regardless! Today's outfit was super casual, very comfy yet still stylish! I am in love with my adidas rain jacket! 

Just a quick stop off to Cafe Bookstore, an oldie but a goodie on Oxford Street in Paddington. You can either get take-away coffee and light, fresh snacks, sit outside around the side or curl up for hours on a velvet chair downstairs surrounded by books. It was just a quick take away large latte for me today ($4) as I was rushing around. They use Allpress coffee beans and are always reliable for a good coffee! 



Cafe Bookstore
78 Oxford Street
Paddington NSW 2021

Overall: 8/10
Food: 8/10
Coffee: 8/10


Ampersand Cafe & Bookstore on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment