14.7.13

Melbourne | Day 2


A lot of black and a bit of sheer was on the agenda for day two in Melbourne. My Christopher Esber block dress is always a winner but today I dressed it down with a knit over the top. You were still able to see the sheer around the neck to tie in with the sheerness of the bottom of the dress. To continue with the mesh theme I added my Margiela's. I love my quilted Sussan's wooly jacket and I am not afraid to admit it! 


Dinner tonight was at Chin Chin before King Kong preview. We managed to be seated at the bar, next to the kitchen straight away (rare). The atmosphere and service were unreal. Your waiter is encouraged to ask you what your usual food palette is and then recommend dishes from there. Watching our dishes being made in the kitchen was extremely fun! Every dish that we ordered was cooked and delivered with so much love - especially our dish of the day; the Salmon wrapped in banana leaf with red curry. Our Chin Chin experience was faultless and a definite highlight of the trip. 




Chin Chin Highlight: Too much to say everything? Service, food, drinks, atmosphere, you name it! 






Menu Picks:

Pinot Noir
Lavender Cocktail
Salmon in banana leaf with red curry
Mushrooms
Steamed Asian Greens
Iceberg Salad
Snapper 

Ambiance: 10/10
Drinks: 8/10
Food: 10/10




... Until day 3 x 



Chin Chin on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment