12.3.13

Scarf Print


 

Shirt: Cameo
Top: Cameo
Shoes: Wittner
Watch: Swatch
Handbag: Zara
Sunglasses: Sportsgirl



I casually took my matching skills to a new high yesterday with my 'Cameo' scarf print suit. The print is totally awesome with everything from insects to block colours in a great satin fabric. I have to say it is quite a daring outfit and you have to really be into it 100% to pull it off otherwise it could go terribly wrong!



 I had to add a smart pointy heel otherwise i could have possibly have crossed the line to fashion tragic! Nevertheless, it ended up being a great success and definitely a show stopper!




I wore my hair in a bun and kept my accessories to a minimum as the fabric was enough. I definitely fitted in walking down Oxford Street, Paddington with my notepad in hand today!


No comments:

Post a Comment