11.2.13

Monocrome

Class
Sunglasses: Home Made
Jumpsuit: Topshop
Blazer: Topshop
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Shakuhachi
Necklace: Home Made





I am totally digging monochrome right now which is quite a foreign concept to me as I usually am overdosing in colour! As soon as I saw this black and cream floral "Topshop" jumpsuit I knew I had to have it. What is even better is I was able to purchase the matching blazer which ticks off my matchy, matchy obsession at the moment. My friend whom I was shopping with initially thought I had way over done it with wearing the same pattern all at once but I loved it. Barely anything is too outrageous for me! Just to add to the monochrome floral theme I added my hand made bow and rose necklace. I decided it was best to keep my shoes simple and stuck to my old faithful "Shakuhachi" cut out boots. 
There is just something about black and white that that oozes class and sohpistication. Definitely my new favourite outfit! 





No comments:

Post a Comment