24.8.12

Pretty Patterns

Sunny Days
Flower Headband: Spotlight
Dress: Zimmerman
Shoes: Aldo


Spring is in the Winter air so today was all about pastels, floral prints, flowers and open toe shoes. It feels good to be able to leave the house without having to worry about what jacket will match your outfit! 

Margarita Pizza $8.50

Today I went to a reunion lunch with three old friends. I had the task of picking the venue. Of course I picked my favourite place to have lunch at the moment, "Kitchen By Mike". I have been raving on about it for months and thought it was a great opportunity to introduce three of my friends to it! It was as good as usual and AA, DC and VI all enjoyed the experience. It really is an experience rather than just lunch! I was however disappointed that they didn't have their famous corn today. Oh well, next time! 

Mixed Plate $15

Kitchen By Mike
85 Dunning Street
Rosebery NSW 2018

Overall: 8.5/10
Ambiance: 8.5/10
Food: 8.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment