7.8.12

Dreaming of Isabel Marant 


The hard choices in life
Shoes: I Love Billy

Since I can't afford Isabel Marant kicks these are the closest I am going to get! Knock offs are starting to appear everywhere and so I have been hesitant to buy a pair but I could not resist when I finally came across these bright coloured ones. It was an extremely hard decision about which colour to get but I eventually decided on the red. The blue were super cool as well, if only I needed two pairs in my life (maybe I do ha). 





Delight
EBT: $4
Breakfast Board: $19
Extra Sides: $3.5 each
MS had me up bright and early for breakfast this morning which I was not too happy about! I was eating at a time when I would still usually be asleep! However, I am very grateful she had me up and about early as I finally got to experience breakfast at "The Grounds". I thought I would never make it before 11:30am, alas I was there hours before! What an experience! The breakfast board was out of this world. Everything on the board was extremely fresh and clean. The photo is pretty self explanatory. We also shared sides of roasted field mushrooms and tomatoes as well as an extra side of spinach. EBT it was for the both of us! 

I might have to go out with MS more often, who knows what other goodies I am missing out on! 

The Grounds of Alexandria 
Huntley Street
Alexandria NSW 2015

Breakfast
Overall: 9.5/10
Ambiance: 9.5/10
Food: 9.5/10
Coffee: 9.5/10


The Grounds of Alexandria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment